RE: The Sgt at Arms Please? RE: TLS-authz "experimental" standard

2008-01-14 18:30:16
My mail client only shows the arrival date as today.

Admittedly I am on a somewhat limited Webmail version after my laptop hit a
halt and catch fire instruction. But the message has certainly been reinjected
somehow.

________________________________

From: Dave Crocker [mailto:dhc2(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net]
Sent: Mon 14/01/2008 7:23 PM
To: Theodore Tso
Cc: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: The Sgt at Arms Please? RE: TLS-authz "experimental" standard

Theodore Tso wrote:
Actually, to be fair, I don't think this can be laid at the feet of
the FSF.  Todd Glassey replied to a message approximately 3 months old
with some legal reasoning that at best seems highly contorted, and at
worst total nonsense.

All of which raises the deeper question of why serious people are consuming
the ietf mailing list posting responses to it.

d/

--

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking