Re: Nomcom 2007-8 Chair's Report

2008-03-06 08:59:14
Lakshminath - thanks a lot for publishing this report.  We all
appreciate and applaud the work you and the Nomcom put into this
year's I* selections, and I especially appreciate that you invested
the time and effort - after all that earlier hard work - to produce
this report.  It will be of great value to future Nomcom chairs as
well as the community as a whole, and I hope future Nomcom chairs will
sustain the custom of producing similar reports (now I wish I had
produced a report like yours after I served as Nomcom chair).

- Ralph