Re: IONs & discuss criteria

2008-03-06 18:50:00

The part of the discuss on lost that I have problems with as a discuss
was text that said:

"Ted and I have discussed this and he is going to propose some
clarifying text before I try to evaluate this."

I put that in before the IESG call where this document was on the
Agenda - This was put in as the document editor, Ted in this case, had
asked me not to put in a discuss until we tried to figure out a way to
resolve this that did it without opening too many old wounds (this WG
has plenty of wounds). Ted sent me the text before the call (he send
it Tuesday) - I should have updated the discuss before the call this
morning however for some odd reason there have been some other things
using up my time this week. I have now updated the discuss and removed
this part as I should have done this morning.

Cullen