Re: IONs & discuss criteria

Lakshimnath,

On 2008-03-08 21:12, Lakshminath Dondeti wrote:
Reviewers are not accountable for delays.

Well, at least for Gen-ART there is a deadline:
the end of Last Call for LC reviews, and a day or
so before the telechat for pre-IESG reviews.
Obviously, reviewers are human and sometimes miss
those deadlines, but they exist.

    Brian

Brian,

Thanks for the clarification.  I know of those deadlines. Sam W also
sets deadlines on sec-dir deadlines.

My reference to the delays was in the context of overall delays that
Thomas was also referring to, that is if and when a dialog ensues
between one or more reviewers and authors and the goal becomes
'achieving some kind of a consensus with the reviewers'  and there is
really no accountability for delays and such.

regards,
Lakshminath