Re: Blue Sheet Change Proposal

2008-04-03 17:07:25
Two purposes for Blue Sheets:

1. Redundant data entry: Quite often, the name is illegible, while the
e-mail is legible.  We don't care about the e-mail address, what we really
care about is who was there.  IMHO, this is the important use for capturing
the e-mail address.

2. Legal issues: When the inevitable patent dispute happens, we WILL get
served to report who was in the room when a particular subject was
discussed.  Other standards bodies have had this problem, if we haven't had
it, it means our time is near :-(