Re: Blue Sheet Change Proposal

2008-04-03 16:52:56

My understanding is that the blue sheet serves mainly as a record of
"who was in the room" which I think is largely used to plan room
capacities for the next meeting. There may be other procedural aspects
such as measuring consensus, but it seems to me that this can all be
done without the need to record e-mail addresses.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj