RE: Services and top-level DNS names (was: Re: Update of RFC 2606 based on the recent ICANN changes ?)

2008-07-04 16:50:15
Bernard,

I'm going to try to respond to both your note and Mark's, using
yours as a base because it better reflects my perspective.

Before I go on, I think the three of us are in agreement about
the situation.  The question is what can (or should) be done
about it.

--On Friday, 04 July, 2008 13:52 -0700 Bernard Aboba