Re: draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists

2008-11-08 18:11:51
At 14:02 08-11-2008, John Leslie wrote:
   First, a meta-comment:

   I hope we don't try to make a class of documents called IRTF BCPs.
The intent behind this, I hope, is to work on it in IRTF's ASRG, then
submit it to the IESG as an Individual Sumbission.

Standard Track and BCP RFCs are part of the IETF document stream. The proposed IRTF document stream (draft-irtf-rfcs) doesn't create a new class of documents called IRTF BCPs.

Shouldn't the headings of the two documents coming out of the ASRG be "Network Working Group" instead of "Anti-Spam Research Group" as the intended category is part of the IETF stream?

Regards,
-sm