Re: draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists

2008-11-08 19:10:23
Standard Track and BCP RFCs are part of the IETF document
stream.  The proposed IRTF document stream (draft-irtf-rfcs) doesn't
create a new class of documents called IRTF BCPs.

Quite right.  That's why we're having the argument here about
draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-08.

Shouldn't the headings of the two documents coming out of the ASRG be
"Network Working Group" instead of "Anti-Spam Research Group" as the
intended category is part of the IETF stream?

The boilerplate in the drafts is all generated by xml2rfc.  I presume
that the RFC Editor can adjust it appropriately.

R's,
John