Re: uncooperative DNSBLs, was several messages

2008-11-13 14:23:33
On Thu, 13 Nov 2008, Ted Hardie wrote:

Thanks for the pointer. I had missed this technical comment in the
crowd, and I think it is very important indeed.  By re-using RRs with
context-specific semantics, the proposal does serious harm to
interoperability.

Is there any evidence for that?

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <dot(_at_)dotat(_dot_)at>  http://dotat.at/
VIKING NORTH UTSIRE SOUTH UTSIRE: SOUTHERLY OR SOUTHWESTERLY 5 TO 7,