Re: uncooperative DNSBLs, was several messages

2008-11-13 10:41:35
On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 6:23 AM, John Levine <johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com> wrote:
Given that the well known DNSBL causing me grief totally ignores my
requests for removal, ...

I'd be interested in knowing what DNSBL it is.  Spamhaus PBL?
MAPS/Trend DUL?  SORBS?  Something else?

All the anonymous denunciations here are getting a bit tedious.

I think anonymous may be a bit better in this context, because
otherwise the conversation degenerates into an argument about some
particular DNSBL, instead of a discussion about DNSBLs in general.

I think a lot of us had a pretty good idea which DNSBL is usually the
one in question when people are complaining....

Al

--
Al Iverson on Spam and Deliverability, see http://www.spamresource.com
News, stats, info, and commentary on blacklists: http://www.dnsbl.com