Re: Friday experiment

2008-11-28 05:50:24

Another option would be to run until 1300, that's still early enough to have lunch but it does give us a 1.5 hour extra timeslot but only takes that 1.5 hours, not 3.5 like the 1300 - 1500 timeslot so people with flights at 1700 or even 1600 can possibly attend.
We could maybe start earlier on Friday as well - say 8am - i.e. run 0800 till 1300 with only only a 10 min
coffee break. That would put nearly 5 hours into the schedule.

I agree with using the Friday for meetings, but not if the cost is staying over Friday night and maybe not getting home until Sunday.

Stewart