Re: FWIW: guessing about draft-housley-tls-authz-extns-07.txt to Proposed Standard

2009-02-10 16:07:02
As implementer of the technology, and having consulted with legal
aid, I have made another interpretation. ...

My reading of RedPhone's IPR disclosure 1026 is that they claim to
have a patent application about a larger system that includes
tls-authz as one part, and uses it in particular way. ...

You know, this patent application was published two and a half years
ago.  There's no need to speculate about what it covers.

Am I really the only person here who has taken 15 minutes to read it?

Visit http://patft.uspto.gov/, where it's application number 20060174323

Or the WIPO version is here:

http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/en/wo.jsp?IA=US2006001342&wo=2006081085&DISPLAY=STATUS

Regards,
John Levine, johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet
for Dummies",
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://www.johnlevine.com, ex-Mayor
"More Wiener schnitzel, please", said Tom, revealingly.