Re: On the best use of IETF resources with respect to IPR

2009-02-13 10:06:17
Paul Hoffman <paul(_dot_)hoffman(_at_)vpnc(_dot_)org> writes:

I am aware that battle is already lost, so I have mixed feelings about
discussing this further.

...so you launched dozens of people with much less understanding than
you into sending one-way comments on the topic. In the future, please
check your mix of feelings more carefully.

Paul, I won't respond to the rest of your e-mail since I believe my
position is already clear, however blaming me for the FSF campaign is
unfair.  I am not responsible for that.

/Simon