Re: IETF and open source license compatibility (Was: Re: yet another comment on draft-housley-tls-authz-extns-07.txt)

2009-02-12 08:59:18
Excerpts from Rémi Denis-Courmont on Thu, Feb 12, 2009 03:03:02PM
+0200:
Oh, I was one relevant working group mailing lists. But from my
experience, I was not at all taken seriously, until I started
showing up at the meetings. In other words, remote participation
does _not_ really work, in this venue, and on-site participation is
often not possible.

Given recent corporate budget changes I expect that getting things
done outside of face-to-face meetings is going to become more
important for others, so we can hope that this situation will improve.