Re: [Trustees] Last Call for Comments: Proposed work-around to the Pre-5378 Problem

2009-02-22 15:39:46

On Feb 22, 2009, at 7:30 AM, Julian Reschke wrote:

Ray Pelletier wrote:
On 11 Feb I notified the 5 volunteers maintaining the tools and templates that the Trustees were voting on what I expected to be the last set of changes; advised them of the changes and asked if they could have the changes completed in a few days, e.g, 14 Feb. I asked for estimated delivery dates. Not all were able to get the changes made. And as I said above I am uncertain as to the
final tools being completed, but anticipated next week.

As one of these volunteers, I'm still waiting for clarifications on:

- where should the escape clause appear in an I-D (in "Status of this Memo", or in "Copyright Notice")?
Copyright Notice

- where should the escape clause appear in an RFC (in the "Copyright Notice" on the front page, or somewhere else?)?

Copyright Notice on the front page

- should authors be able to specify what variant of 6b ("and" vs "or") they want or should we just silently change it?

Do you mean in 6.c.i where it has the 'and' changed to 'or'?
If so, yes just silently change it.

Please advise if there are other questions.

Ray

None of these are show stoppers, but I'd really appreciate not to have to figure that out myself.

BR, Julian