Re: [Trustees] Last Call for Comments: Proposed work-around to thePre-5378 Problem

2009-02-10 13:49:23
Cullen, in answer to your question, Yes.

A penultimate draft of the proposed changes to the Legal Provisions
document is available from the IETF Trust website at
http://trustee.ietf.org/policyandprocedures.html

Please look at the version labelled:
  Draft Legal Provisions Relating to IETF Documents after Community Last
Call (2009-02-09)
FYI this draft is currently before the Trustees, for a decision by end of
tomorrow.  If the Trustees accept this draft, then two final edits will be
required to formally adopt this policy document.  The edits will be:

1) To finalize and identify the "Effective Date" in the title on page 1, and
2) To insert the effective date into the header information of pages 2-7 of
the document.

Regards,

Ed Juskevicius

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 1:10 PM, Cullen Jennings <fluffy(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>