RE: [Ietf-honest] Subscriptions to "ietf-honest"

2009-03-23 21:55:54
I asked to be unsubscribed, he refused.

I have informed him that any further messages will be considered consulting
engagements and billed as such. I suggest everyone else does the same.

I am a professional chartered engineer. I offer consulting services at a
commercial rate. Anyone who subscribes me to a mailing list without my consent
and refuses to remove me is clearly asking for my professional services and
should expect to receive an invoice.

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-honest-bounces(_at_)lists(_dot_)iadl(_dot_)org on behalf of Dean
Anderson
Sent: Mon 3/23/2009 6:08 PM
To: Melinda Shore

I have responded to the criticism in this message, and altered the
Welcome message to reflect that this list does not represent the IETF,
but does represent some IETF members.  I have also included in the
welcome message that the list is run by IADL.org (www.iadl.org)

Thanks for the constructive criticism.

                --Dean