RE: [Ietf-honest] Subscriptions to "ietf-honest"

2009-03-24 07:47:37
$100 so far

And Dean is in my state so small claims is just down the road.

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-honest-bounces(_at_)lists(_dot_)iadl(_dot_)org on behalf of Dean
Anderson
Sent: Mon 3/23/2009 10:46 PM
To: John Levine
Cc: ietf-honest(_at_)lists(_dot_)iadl(_dot_)org; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org;
dcrocker(_at_)bbiw(_dot_)net
Subject: Re: [Ietf-honest] Subscriptions to "ietf-honest"

On 24 Mar 2009, John Levine wrote:

On the other hand, given the long, long history of abusive and
disruptive behavior, perhaps it's time for a regular cease and desist
from the IETF's lawyer.

You mean 'disruptive' like disrupting a discussion by namecalling like
this:

 http://www.iadl.org/vixie/index.html

I bet not. I have never been disruptive and do not engage in frivolous
name-calling. When I say something about someone, it is substantive and
relevant.  Of course, Mr. Levine has previously been discredited:

 http://www.av8.net/IETF-watch/People/JohnLevine/index.html

                --Dean

617 344 9000