Re: [dhcwg] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-dhc-container-00

2009-04-12 02:34:53
Hi, Scott,

Based on the current MIF charter proposal, it consider only host.
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mif/current/msg00367.html
I am wondering whether RG is a kind of host?

Anyhow, this discussion benefit MIF for the future consideration how
to identify the source.

Many thanks

-Hui