Re: Extending the Dean Anderson PR-action to lists on tools.ietf.org

2009-04-20 17:33:20
On 2009-04-21 02:44, Dave CROCKER wrote:

Andrew Sullivan wrote:
On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 04:18:06PM -0400, Sam Hartman wrote:

My question is whether treating tools.ietf.org aliases as IETF lists
is reasonable policy.

In my opinion, it is.

+1

But the question is not whether they are IETF lists. It's whether they
are official in the sense that IETF office-holders (such as WG chairs,
ADs and IAB members) are obliged to read what is sent to them, in
order to exercise their duties under our process BCPs.

I don't believe they are official in that sense. From which I
conclude that it's reasonable to extend any PR-action to cover them.

   Brian