Re: [mif] WG Review: Multiple InterFaces (mif)

2009-04-23 13:05:21
For what I know at the moment service provider deployment experience,
ICE like solution has been deployed by a dedicate close network, this
is not interact with MIF space we talked here, mif are resolve general issue
with host connections, in that scenario, application is isolated.

thanks.

-Hui.