Re: Obnoxious license

2009-08-13 18:36:20
At 14:12 13-08-2009, Fred Baker wrote:
That's essentially why we are trying to enable folks to put a
reference in. The license needs to be with the extracted code. Can you
suggest a way to put the license at the end (where I would but happier
to have it also) and have it wind up in the extracted code?

If I understood the question, it is about automated extraction of the code. That would require changes to the boilerplate; something I won't even suggest, to identify a specific paragraph for the license so that it can be picked up and added as a preface to the code.