Re: Obnoxious license

2009-08-16 14:00:29
"Joel M. Halpern" <jmh(_at_)joelhalpern(_dot_)com> writes:

1) There is no need to put licenses in the RFC at all.  In fact, the
trust document says clearly that putting license text in RFCs is a bad
idea.

Really?  I'm sure the tools team will be delighted to hear that they no
longer needs to spend time on syncing the license text generated by
their tools.

Alas, I don't think what you are saying is correct.  The trust documents
appears to me clearly require that license texts are put in RFCs
depending on the circumstances.

/Simon