Re: draft-housley-iesg-rfc3932bis and the optional/mandatory nature of IESG notes

2009-08-31 15:51:06
+1 to Dave's suggestion below regarding the name of the draft, as well
as Joel's and John's responses to Jari's original question (i.e.,
retain existing practice regarding IESG notes).

Cheers,
Andy

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 12:27 PM, Dave CROCKER<dhc2(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net>