Re: [IAB] Request for community guidance on issue concerning a future meeting of the IETF

2009-09-18 15:33:18
On Sep 18, 2009, at 11:29 AM, Henk Uijterwaal wrote:
I think it is safe to assume that the government did run some checks
on what the IETF is doing and, if we did keep ourselves busy with
things they do not like, then I seriously doubt that they would
have given the host permission to invite us in the first place.

I've run into first-time attendees who were extremely
surprised, and not happy with, things that were said
in meetings, even knowing in advance that discussion
tends to be kind of, uh, frank.

Melinda