Re: Visas and Costs

2009-09-21 20:19:06
I am assuming that VISA information will be provided on the IETF web
site, and that we will need a letter of invitation which the IETF will
provide.

You really have to check with a local expert. For my last visit,
I needed not a letter of invitation from my host, but an official
invitation (or something: I can't read it) from a government office,
applied for by my host, which arrived quite late, so that I had to use
rush processing at the consulate. That was for a UK citizen resident
in New Zealand; your mileage *will* vary.

   Brian