Re: Request for community guidance on issue concerning a future meetingof the IETF

2009-09-27 13:25:21
Olafur Gudmundsson wrote:

I propose an experiment, lets have a meeting if it gets shut down
we will never return to China.

Unfortunately, if my math is right, if the meeting were shut down and
the IETF paid out the damages that such a contract would appear to
require, we'd be bankrupt and China would be our last meeting ever.

Do you really, really want to run this risk? If so, I suggest we go out
with a bang by making sure we say some really important things, things
worth remembering and telling our grandkids about should we survive to
have any. I'd go to that meeting!

--
Dean