Re: Request for community guidance on issue concerning a future meetingof the IETF

2009-09-25 05:19:16
Hi Ole,

 "This is an attempt to stop a war.  I hope it is not too late
  and that somehow, magically perhaps, peace will prevail again.

  Note that the Lilliputians'camp includes all the who's-who of
  the communication world, unlike the Blefuscuians' camp which
  is very much oriented toward the computing world.

  Both camps have already adopted the slogan "We'd rather fight
  than switch!".

  I believe they mean it."

The quote is from IEN 137.