Re: Request for community guidance on issue concerning a future meetingof the IETF

2009-09-24 21:09:55

What I meant was that it remains for the IAOC to let the survey run
until October 1st as Marshall said in the original message. Then,
shortly thereafter, we need to make a decision, based on a number of
factors, including feedback received on this list, private feedback
and of course the survey itself, and issue a statement which provides
more details and addresses concerns, regardless of the outcome of our
decision.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj