Re: Request for community guidance on issue concerning a future meetingof the IETF

2009-09-24 11:59:23
Alan,

The most obvious answer to your question is that it is not at all
clear if the government would even reply or if they did, how long
it would take for them to reply, and even then, how much information
you would be able to take away from the reply apart from "don't break
the law".

Do you think any other government of any other country would provide
an answer in a manner and timeframe that would be at all be useful?

But really, we do not believe that an IETF meeting would be breaking
any laws if we are conducting our normal IETF business.

Ole