Re: Request for community guidance on issue concerning a future meetingof the IETF

2009-09-24 20:55:50
Hi Ole,
I don't understand your last two sentences.  Are you suggesting that what's
left to do is to arrange the China meeting within the constraints of the
contract, as proposed?  Or are you suggesting that you need to go back and
attempt to re-negotiate that part of the contract?
Also, what precisely is there "more to come"?  I hope its not more
unpleasant surprises :-)
Regards,
Stephan