Re: Request for community guidance on issue concerning a futuremeeting of the IETF

2009-09-27 14:06:36

Sorry if you feel that way. My intent, and I am sure I speak for the
rest of the IAOC, has been to provide as much clarification as we can
at this stage while acknowledging that many of the comments and
questions require further work with host etc.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj