RE: The IETF and the SmartGrid

2009-10-05 21:20:18
Thank you for your response.

Is there any documentation URL's etc ( hopefully in English ) that you could
share?

 -----Original Message-----
 From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf
 Of Hiroshi Esaki
 Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 8:39 PM
 To: Michael Dillon; Richard Shockey; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
 Subject: Re: The IETF and the SmartGrid

 Hi Fred and Michael,

 This is Hiroshi Esaki of WIDE project, Japan.
 We have long time worked on the introduction of IP technology into the
 faculity networks, especially focusing on the usage of IPv6.
 We run the Green University of Tokyo Project.
 We have some professional operation using IPv6 on bulding automation
 and lightening control system.
 The most of exisiting and current system in this particular field is
 based on
 non-IP system, however they are going to realize the benefit of IP
 technology
 and open technology  in this field.

 Thanks,
 Hiroshi Esaki, WIDE Project