Re: China blocking Wired?

2010-01-11 11:34:10

What China blocks or doesn't block is quite irrelevant to what kind of
service we can expect on the IETF meeting network in Beijing, as has
previously been carefully explained. We have a document that has been
humorously referred to as the Host Requirements Document.

Enough said.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj