Re: China blocking Wired?

2010-01-11 13:23:18
Dean,

Get real. When have you EVER had any reading material inspected by ANY
authority ANYWHERE in the world? OK, so I am not aware of your
particular reading habits and yes, I *can* imagine that *some*
material *might* attract the attention of customs officials in any
given part of the world, but it would have to be pretty extreme and
you would have to literally wave it in front of their faces. WIRED
Magazine does NOT in any way fall into the sort of material I am
imagining, and I think you know that.

We should obviously obey the laws of the country in which we have our
meeting, but dreaming up worst case scenarios isn't helpful. Really.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj