Re: [codec] WG Review: Internet Wideband Audio Codec (codec)

2010-01-13 10:30:23
I kind of like the joint body idea.

One reason is that it brings the ITU codec characterization/testing
strengths into the process.

Though it might take a little longer to get going, it could save a lot of
time at the end (IMHO).

Stephen Botzko
Polycom

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 12:03 PM, Jean-Marc Valin <