Re: [codec] WG Review: Internet Wideband Audio Codec (codec)

2010-01-21 10:23:04
Hi Ron

I agree there's been discussion about existing codecs, and most of it has
been helpful and constructive.

But until the detailed requirements have been determined, I don't think it
is very fruitful to continue it.

IMHO we'll need those details to be more precisely stated (and agreed to) in
order to take this to the next level.  It'd be most efficient to do the
formal assessment only once.

Stephen Botzko
Polycom