RE: What day is 2010-01-02

2010-03-15 10:27:56
As expected, I completely agree.  It was only the sweeping
statement to which I was taking exception.  I'm certainly not
aware of anyplace where ydm is the officially-preferred format
although, like you, I wouldn't be especially surprised if
someone found one.

    john

--On Saturday, March 13, 2010 16:09 -0800 "Phillips, Addison"