Re: What day is 2010-01-02

2010-03-18 15:20:28
I was just referring about one of last posts were someone had a mistake
about "American" definition and South America is "America" too, not only
United States. :)

We call ourself as Brazillian, ou melhor, Brasileiros! :)
In portuguese, the best definition for United States people is
"Estadosunidenses", but it's not very common and that definition is mostly
used in academic range.

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 2:05 PM, Michael Edward McNeil