Re: Towards consensus on document format

2010-03-17 10:25:13
Actually, if you knew Morse code you would know that it is SOS, an
in-band signal consisting of ...---... not the letters S-O-S.

As far as being trapped in a building, any regular pattern of bangs is
going to be picked up and acted on.

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 5:59 PM, Jorge Amodio <jmamodio(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>