Re: Make the Internet uncensorable to intermediate nodes

2010-03-21 20:11:12
Some of the censorship schemes in place are actually quite trivial.
And in some cases the issue is not one of controlling information but
saving face.

Tor provides a reasonably effective bypass system, probably as good as
you can expect on an online scheme.

The resistance in Cuba uses USB thumb drives to transport information.
Looking at ways to improve the use of such drives is likely to produce
a more effective counter-censorship scheme.

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 11:37 AM, Stephane Bortzmeyer