Re: Make the Internet uncensorable to intermediate nodes

2010-03-27 00:19:37
On a second thought, why don't we change the angle of this subject?

Nowadays, dual ISP are pretty common. I may have a cable from Verizon
broadband and a wireless connection from AT&T at the same time. Now
suppose I want to run a bandwidth-demanding online service,
OnLive<http://www.onlive.com/> for example, let's say it requires a
10mbps connection, my cable and my wireless each has only a 6mbps
connection.

Can I *combine* the speed of these two connections as one so I can use OnLive?

I think it's a legit problem IETF need to address. If there are more
and more ISP and connection availability due to advance of technology,
people will always seek for a way to exploit a combination potential
of full bandwidth.

Now, anti-censorship is only a by product of the protocol. We can
create a virtual ISP in a single ISP connection, but it's *hard* to
surveillance or censor.

I mistakenly replied to Dave alone not to the list, sorry. So here's
what I previously said few days ago:

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 11:27 AM, MtFBwU