Re: Above market hotel room rates

2010-03-24 12:33:32
On Wed Mar 24 17:25:41 2010, Lou Berger wrote:
FWIW My rate in Hiroshima was both lower than the IETF rate and included breakfast. I asked at check in if the IETF rate included anything not
included in my cheaper rate, and was told no by the hotel staff.

Maybe it includes a warm fuzzy feeling that you're helping the IETF keep registration costs low.

Maybe if you get an official room, you'll see that as a line item on the bill at checkout.

Dave.
--
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave(_at_)cridland(_dot_)net -
xmpp:dwd(_at_)dave(_dot_)cridland(_dot_)net