Re: Advance travel info for IETF-78 Maastricht

2010-03-30 08:32:02

Again, for US cards, these PIN codes apply to either ATM cards or for
credit card cash advances (using your credit card as an [expensive]
ATM card).

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj