Re: Advance travel info for IETF-78 Maastricht

2010-03-30 12:22:52
I'm not sure I understand what problem we're solving by setting up IETF meeting-specific mailing lists each time. It's not like most of the attendees at IETF 77 weren't at at least one meeting in the previous year, and if there is a population on earth that we should expect to be able to unsubscribe from mailing lists when they aren't relevant to us, it's IETF attendees. Maybe an ietf-meeting-attendees mailing list, and be done with it?

Spencer

Yes, it is confusing to say the least.

I agree that we should move this to a new list: ietf-78 which I hereby
ask Ray to create.

Ole