Re: stable, continuing meeting mailing list?

2010-03-31 18:14:05
Dave,

I think there is actually a need for BOTH. A generic list (which I am
told is being set up, stay tuned for the announcement) and
meeting-specific ones.

Suppose you are NOT going to Maastricht, do you really want to read
the daily messages about "dark beer" and "how can you tell we are not
in Belgium?" once the meeting starts?

On the other hand, generic discussions about meeting planning, travel
tips and Ole's Guide to Japanese Gadgets might be more appropriate on
a permanent list, right?

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj