Re: [IAOC] Proposed IAOC Administrative Procedures

2010-06-02 12:51:34
John,

The IAOC's intent in creating these "proposed IAOC administrative procedures"
was to write down what we were doing in areas where we thought BCP101 wasn't
clear to us or didn't specify anything, and then get feed back from the
community.   We were not trying to revise or alter BCP101.  We wanted this to
be transparent to the community.  From the comments received so far, I think
this wasn't clear enough and we will try to have the next version make this
clearer.

Regarding the minutes, what can I say except mea maxima culpa.  We have fallen
behind and will try hard to get caught up between now and Maastricht.

Bob Hinden
IAOC Chair