Re: draft-housley-two-maturity-levels-00

2010-06-22 03:00:00
I like this proposal, but there should be a (relatively) easy process to
advance from Experimental to Proposed, especially if implementation experience
shows no need for bits-on-the-wire changes.

We should be able to say that for a particular experimental RFC there have been
this many independent implementation, and they interoperate OK, and only
so-and-so clarifications need to be added, and the document is ready for
"Proposed".