Re: Comments on <draft-cooper-privacy-policy-01.txt>

2010-07-15 02:52:46
Since your goal in an exchange like this is to keep things unproductive, to
distract from the original goal

you have no concept of what my goal is and have no prerogative to say
so.  it is mostly to try and cut through the bs, hyperbole, innuendo
about network experiments which have never happened, and emotionally
loaded crap about experiments on human subjects.

I'll leave you on your own for any further creative
misinterpretations.  Heck, you might even find then sitting on a
petard.

cool!  you go back in my procmailrc.  bummer that i will miss your
well known wide-ranging contributions to the internet.

randy